2. Panel data on travel behavior changes during the COVID-19 pandemic in Japan (2020-2021)
1. Joint activity detection using Google maps location history data (2020)
1. Suzuki,K., Oyama, Y., Chikaraishi,M., Parady, G.: The effectiveness of using Google Maps Location History data to detect joint activities in social networks
Peer-reviewed journal articles
2. Parady, G., Taniguchi, A., Takami, K. (2020) Travel behavior changes during the COVID-19 pandemic in Japan: Analyzing the effects of risk perception and social influence on going-out self-restriction. Transportation Research Interdisciplinary Perspectives 7, 100181 (Open Access)
1. Parady G., Ory, D., Walker, J. (2021) The overreliance on statistical goodness of fit and under-reliance on validation in discrete choice models: A review of validation practices in the transportation academic literature . Journal of Choice Modelling 38, 100257 (Open Access)
3. Suzuki,K., Oyama, Y., Chikaraishi,M., Parady, G. (2021) The effectiveness of using Google Maps Location History data to detect joint activities in social networks. Presented at the 3rd Bridging Transportation Researchers conference, August 5-6.
2. Chikaraishi, M., Parady, G., Harata, N., Dihingia, S., Takami, k. (2020) Modeling the process of social network development through participation in activities. Presented at the 60th JSCE Infrastructure Planning and Management Conference (in Japanese)
1. Parady, G., Taniguchi, A., Takami, K. (2020) Analyzing Risk Perception and Social Influence Effects on Self-Restriction Behavior in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic in Japan: First Results. Presented at the 2nd Bridging Transport conference, August 11-12.