Other public profiles: ORCID | SCOPUS | ResearchGate | Researchmap
Key research interests
- Social networks, travel behavior and joint decision making processes
- The effect of new transportation technologies on travel behavior and urban form
- Travel behavior during emergency situations
- The effect of COVID-19 and prevention policies on travel behavior
- ICT and its effect on activities in physical and virtual spaces
- Built environment and travel behavior
- Lecturer (April 2020- present) The University of Tokyo, Department of Urban Engineering, Urban Transportation Research Unit.
- Assistant Professor (April 2015-March 2020) The University of Tokyo, Department of Urban Engineering, Urban Transportation Research Unit.
- Visiting Lecturer (February 2019 – May 2019) ETH Zurich, Institute for Transport Planning and Systems.
- Research Associate (Oct. 2014-March 2015) The University of Tokyo, Department of Civil Engineering, Behavior in Networks Studies Unit.
- Ph.D. The University of Tokyo (Urban Engineering) 2014
- M.Eng. The University of Tokyo (Urban Engineering) 2011
- B.A. Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Ureña (Architecture) 2006