Social networks and travel behavior 1 (2018)
Social networks and travel behavior 2 (2019)
2. Parady G., Takami K., Harata N. “Personal networks and social interactions in the Greater Tokyo Area” .Working paper.
1. Parady G., “Development of an activity and social interaction model considering scheduling triggers, and scheduling time frames”
Peer-reviewed journal articles
2. Parady G,. Takami K., Harata N. (2019) “Personal networks and social interactions in the Greater Tokyo Area: An exploratory analysis” Journal of JSCE (In press)
1. Qian Q., Troncoso Parady, G., Takami, K., Harata N. (2019) Analyzing joint activities in Japan: Evidence from the survey on time use and leisure activities. Journal of Japan Society of Civil Engineers, Ser. D3 (Infrastructure Planning and Management) (In press) (In Japanese)
3. Parady G., Frei, A., Kowald, M., Guidon, S., Wicki, M., van den Berg, P., Carrasco, J., Arentze, T., Timmermans, H., Wellman, B., Takami, K., Harata, N., Axhausen, K. (2020) “A comparative study of contact frequencies among social network members in five countries” To be presented at the 99th TRB Annual Meeting, Washington D.C. USA, January 12-16.
2. Parady G., Ory, D., Walker, J. (2019) “The overreliance on statistical goodness of fit and under-reliance on empirical validation in discrete choice models: A review of validation practices in the transportation academic literature” Presented at the 6th International choice modelling conference, Kobe, Japan, August 19-21, 2019.
1. Parady, G.,”Development of an activity and social interaction model considering scheduling triggers, activity complementarity and substitution”. Presented at the 57th JSCE Infrastructure Planning and Management Conference, Tokyo 2018.